Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The crafts fair online craft forums

Welcome to our new Craft Forums. This is the place to ask questions, offer answers, share ideas or just discuss the crafting life. Join in!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
a few pieces I've made (Read 30,254 times)
gr
YaBB Newbies

the next piece of jewelry
is just a saw cut away

N E Az
a few pieces I've made
Mar 10th, 2012 at 2:34pm

some years ago, I was given a small rock tumbler as a fathers day gift and one thing lead to another and now I'm in the throws of getting ready to start donig craft shows.
Here are a few pieces that I've done.
I'm new to this board and I've noticed not alot of posting going on as some other boards. So, I'm going to post some for one reason or another.
This is corprolite (agatized dinosaure dung)

A piece of agate that I faced and drilled for a pendant

Rainbow obsidian grooved wrapped in SS

This is either dino bone or, a piece of jasper that looks like dino. Grooved wrapped in SS

Bamboo coral w/ SS

These pieces are not exceptional but, am posting them to inspire others to create and share their works also.
thanks for lookin..........gr

IP Logged

Steve Robinson
YaBB Administrator

The Crafts Fair Online
Re: a few pieces I've made
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 11:00pm

Hi GR,

Thanks for your contribution! And welcome to the boards. Very nice work!

I've been frustrated by the lack of postings here. It's odd because the old boards were fairly active, just very out dated (state of the art in 1995!). So, I'm really please with all the new features these boards offer. I just hope the need to register is not turning too many people away. I tried initially to make the boards where anyone could post with no registration but was overwhelmed by spambots.

IP Logged

gr
YaBB Newbies

is just a saw cut away

N E Az
Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 12:55pm

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the positive comment. I like all kinds of feedback - good or critical.
Don't get to frustrated yet with the lack of posts. When did the new features implement? People just have to know about the craft forums place before they can post or respond. How is the word getting out there about this forum? Sometimes people are affraid to get there feet wet; fear of the unknown kinda thing.
Stay with it!  Wink..........gary

IP Logged

gr
YaBB Newbies

is just a saw cut away

N E Az
Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:52pm

kjj, what do ya think of the pieces? surly you can type more the  post title  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

butterfly123
YaBB Newbies

Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 5:33am

Nice Work !
Embroidery designs

IP Logged

Christina
YaBB Newbies

Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2013 at 5:29am

Interesting!!!!!

IP Logged

alphies trove
YaBB Newbies

Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:29pm

Nice work!  I am new to the board and to beading  so I am going to like being here, seeing work and just networking.  I am in the early stages and setting up my online store as I am waiting for startup bureaucracy to be complete. Smiley

IP Logged

alphies trove
YaBB Newbies

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:36pm

Nice work!  I am new to the board and to beading  so I am going to like being here, seeing work and just networking.  I am in the early stages and setting up my online store as I am waiting for startup bureaucracy to be complete. Smiley

IP Logged

Paul D. Mitchell
YaBB Newbies

California, USA
Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2015 at 12:15am

Very good job. I also made jewelry for women. I always try to to make the jewelry gorgeous as much as I can. I have a online shop to sell them. People from all around the state order me if they have any demand of gorgeous wooden rings, necklace or anything related with jewelry. I am happy with my passionate task. Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Steve Robinson)