Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The crafts fair online craft forums

Welcome to our new Craft Forums. This is the place to ask questions, offer answers, share ideas or just discuss the crafting life. Join in!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
crafty girls birthday, help needed (Read 6,345 times)
JacobCraft
YaBB Newbies

crafty girls birthday, help needed
Oct 31st, 2017 at 7:07am

Hello, craft forum,

I'm not 100% sure If I have posted this already, I tried to post a thread about 2 weeks ago and I thought it went through and then when trying to log in or even find the thread it wouldn't work so I'm sorry if I have.

As I can see you guys are great for info and it's only my sisters birthday coming up in 3 weeks and I am looking into getting her something nice that she can add to her crafts kit. She started making her own jewelry necklaces, ankle bracelets, bracelets, earrings and all that business about 2 years ago and she is slowly growing it into some form of business. I want to get her something to add to her crafts kit but I really have no clue apart from maybe tools? I assume they are one of the more expensive outgoings and that she might prefer to pick her own beads and things like that?

I'm open to all suggestions!

Cheers, thanks a lot

IP Logged

Sandi-ArtsyCrafteryStudio
YaBB Newbies

Re: crafty girls birthday, help needed
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2017 at 7:04pm

Storage containers are the best! Jewelry and bead crafters always need more storage containers. You can never go wrong with picking out clear, plastic containers with lots of dividers/spaces and hinged lids. With tools and things you might go wrong, unless she has pointed out something that she would like to have, and you remembered it. Good luck!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Steve Robinson)