Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The crafts fair online craft forums

Welcome to our new Craft Forums. This is the place to ask questions, offer answers, share ideas or just discuss the crafting life. Join in!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello everyone (Read 4,947 times)
HoraceKHering
Ex Member

Hello everyone
Jun 22nd, 2023 at 12:03am

Hi all - I'm new here but I'm hoping I can share my expertise of working with feathers for the past 20 odd years. I mainly make feather clips and feather jewellery. I also love to make and design card making toppers with paper crafting.

IP Logged

TommieVetOJ
YaBB Newbies

Get ready Extended Hill Riding Journey
Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2024 at 7:34am

Safeguarding your off-road bike from theft needs a preventive strategy and several key steps. Always employ a strong lock, even if you’re leaving your bike unsupervised for a short duration. Fasten both the body and the rims to a stationary item to avoid easy removal. For extra protection, think about using a additional lock or a strong chain.

When possible, store your bike within or in a secure location, such as a locked shed or a locked bike shed. If keeping it inside isn’t an available, choose well-lit and crowded places to park your bike. Sign up your cycle with police and have a detailed log of its serial number, model, and any special attributes. This details can be invaluable if your cycle is lost.

Using GPS tracking devices hidden within your bike can also aid in getting it back if loss occurs. Companies like Tile and tracking systems specifically designed for cycles can assist you track your bicycle quickly. Using these precautions not only offers reassurance but also significantly minimizes the chance of theft, making sure your expensive gear remains safe and safe.

Model Disc Brake 29 Hill Bike
Top Mountain Biking Publications Follow e0a5bc3

262.gif (3 KB | 1 )
262.gif

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Steve Robinson)