Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The crafts fair online craft forums

Welcome to our new Craft Forums. This is the place to ask questions, offer answers, share ideas or just discuss the crafting life. Join in!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Combo printer for home.. (Read 1,252 times)
JaneCooper
YaBB Newbies

Combo printer for home..
Jul 19th, 2019 at 2:53am

Hey, this is my first post in this forum. I hope I'm in the right category!
I'm looking for combo printer at a minimal cost. The printer should be capable of printing high-quality copies/photographs/design docs etc. It should have features for faxing and Bluetooth/wifi connectivity.
I have a basic office document scanner, which I bought from Canada a few years ago. My scanner is still in good condition, so I don't need the scanning feature with the printer.
I never had a printer at home, I used to scan docs and go out to take prints! I think this is high time to buy a printer.
I'm ok with used printers too unless it is being sold out for the functionality defects.
I see many reputed firms and brands providing high-quality printers online, yet I don't know which one to choose. I'm not a hardware or software person, but once I get it I'll learn to use it!
I have a budget of $200. It would be of great help if you could suggest me lasting high-quality printers.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2019 at 12:09pm by Steve Robinson »  

IP Logged

JaneCooper
YaBB Newbies

Re: Combo printer for home..
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 6:47am

Hey, this is jane again, I bought my scanner from Dos Canada, if that matters!
Thank you.
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:56am by Steve Robinson »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Steve Robinson)