Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The crafts fair online craft forums

Welcome to our new Craft Forums. This is the place to ask questions, offer answers, share ideas or just discuss the crafting life. Join in!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Street-level advertising for an art shop (Read 288 times)
Steven Haugh
YaBB Newbies

Street-level advertising for an art shop
Jan 30th, 2018 at 3:42am

Hey,

I'm running an art and antique shop on the outskirts of Toronto. Last week, I was fortunate to attend the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. It's an annual exhibition held at Nathan Phillips Square, in front of the City Hall. It was an auspicious opportunity to showcase a wide range of traditional and experimental art forms. I'm really excited to participate in the international art festival held in Vancouver next month. I'm also planning to launch some advertising techniques to attract more potential customers to the store. This must be done with immediate effect as the Vancouver exhibition is starting next month.

I believe that marketing and advertising is an investment, not an expense. The outdoor advertising is an important part of the communication strategy. Recently, I came to know regarding the street-level advertising which involves the use of directional signs to direct attention to a particular business. I had a research and found a few shops offering street advertising services. Can someone help me with this? Hope you would share your suggestions soon. Thank you in advance!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Steve Robinson)