Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The crafts fair online craft forums

Welcome to our new Craft Forums. This is the place to ask questions, offer answers, share ideas or just discuss the crafting life. Join in!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ceramic Coffee Mugs for painting (Read 7,928 times)
BillsGotSkills
YaBB Newbies

Ceramic Coffee Mugs for painting
Jun 13th, 2017 at 4:00am

Hey everyone, hopefully this post awakens some more users from the old board.

I am planning on exhibiting my girlfriends paintings at a local farmers market this fall, I know she wants to do it but thinks we can't afford the set up. That's why I have been working extra hard for the past month to make sure that we can afford it, and also sneakily getting her to paint a nice selection of ceramics that we can sell. I am starting to run out of ideas to convince her, but I have one final good one.

I want to get a bunch of ceramic coffee mugs; fancy or not fancy does not matter. Then if I bring them to her and say I bought this box of mugs at a yard sale she will be happy and hopefully paint them all. So now I am essentially looking for somewhere that I purchase a large amount of ceramic coffee cups. Any leads would be greatly appreciated Smiley

IP Logged

BillsGotSkills
YaBB Newbies

Re: Ceramic Coffee Mugs for painting
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 4:39am

BillsGotSkills wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 4:00am:
Hey everyone, hopefully this post awakens some more users from the old board.

I am planning on exhibiting my girlfriends paintings at a local farmers market this fall, I know she wants to do it but thinks we can't afford the set up. That's why I have been working extra hard for the past month to make sure that we can afford it, and also sneakily getting her to paint a nice selection of ceramics that we can sell. I am starting to run out of ideas to convince her, but I have one final good one.

I want to get a bunch of ceramic coffee mugs; fancy or not fancy does not matter. Then if I bring them to her and say I bought this box of mugs at a yard sale she will be happy and hopefully paint them all. So now I am essentially looking for somewhere that I purchase a large amount of ceramic coffee cups. Any leads would be greatly appreciated Smiley

I got some PM's from some very helpful members who pointed me in the direction of a UK for sale website, and I found lots of ceramic coffee cups with and without painting on them at http://www.for-sale.co.uk/ceramic-coffee-cups that I now have sitting in my living room, waiting to give them to my partner and see how she reacts. Thanks everyone!

IP Logged

Sandi-ArtsyCrafteryStudio
YaBB Newbies

Re: Ceramic Coffee Mugs for painting
Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2017 at 8:36pm

How did she react, and have you sold at the farmer's market?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Steve Robinson)