Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The crafts fair online craft forums

Welcome to our new Craft Forums. This is the place to ask questions, offer answers, share ideas or just discuss the crafting life. Join in!
Home Help Search Login Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Uzbek embroidery Suzani (Read 4,623 times)
Uzbeksuzani
YaBB Newbies

Uzbek embroidery Suzani
Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:02am

Hi Friends!

I'm writing from Uzbekistan.We are family based craft shop located in Uzbekistan,in Bukhara city. Uzbekistan located in the Central Asia. We produce and sell Uzbek folk art, especially handmade Uzbek† embroidery Suzani and IKAT items. All our products are handmade and made† from natural materials. Also, we work with artisans from different regions of Bukhara and Navai regions. We work with more then 200 women from small villages. For bulk orders we have to† hire women and they make their order not leaving their home,i mean they work at home. Doing so, we give an opportunity to women from small villages to earn money and to be employed. These orders very important for them,because to find a good job in a small villages very difficult, itís equal to zero. Working with us, they will be able to accomodate their family,to provide† their family with all necessary.
If someone wants to purchase Suzani wallhangings or cushion covers please do not hesitate to contact me.

e-mail: sanjar_oblokulov@mail.ru
WhatsApp & Viber: +998 93 4508446
Our blog:http://bukharahandicraft.blogspot.com

il_fullxfull_Small.jpg (220 KB | 234 )
il_fullxfull_Small.jpg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Steve Robinson)